This leaf-shaped silicone tea strainer looks cool and is easy to use. Simply pop off the top and fill with tea leaves. Then replace the top and place the infuser in your favorite mug with hot water.
When your tea is ready, simply discard the used leaves and rinse the strainer with warm, soapy water. It is dishwasher friendly, so you can just clean it that way, too (but remove the leaves first).
The leaf-shaped strainer is made from FDA-approved, pure food-grade silicone and stainless steel, ensuring no toxins leech into your tea.
Specifications of the Leaf-Shaped Silicone Tea Strainer
- Color: Red, orange, blue, green or yellow
- Material: Silicone and 304 stainless steel
- Maximum temperature: 446 °F (230 °C)
- Minimum temperature: -40 °F (-40 °C)
- Size: 6.16 x 1.56 x 1.56 inches (15.8 x 4 x 4 cm)
- Package includes: Tea infuser and drip tray