I’ve seen a lot of cool looking tea strainers, but this one designed to resemble a water faucet with running water might be the coolest of all!
The spigot affixes to the rim of your cup, while the “stream of running water” hangs inside the hot water. The round bulb at the and pops off and get filled with tea leaves.
The whole thing is made from food-grade silicone, meaning it contains no toxins. It is also easy to clean and can resist temperatures from -40 to 482°F (-40 to 250°C).
Specifications of the Water Faucet Tea Strainer
- Material: Food-grade-silicone
- Colors: red, yellow, blue, light blue
- Size: 4.7 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches (12 x 6 x 3 cm)
- Temperature: -40 to 482°F (-40 to 250°C).
- Capacity: < 1.7 oz (50 ml)
Note: the green and purple tea filters seen in the photo are no longer available.