Nothing beats a nice tea set.
But “nice” depends on you.
Do you prefer a Japanese style set? Or one from China?
Or perhaps you like the fancy British style? Or a portable set for the road?
Whichever style you want, there are hundreds of options available online.
So what’s the problem?
There are hundreds of options available. With so many choices it’s almost impossible to know which are any good.
That’s why I’ve narrowed them all down to the best tea sets available in all common styles. Hopefully this will help you find the perfect tea service set for you.
Best Tea Service Sets Compared
|Name||Type||Cups||Pot Capacity||Pieces||Unique Point|
|Japanese||four||500 ml||six||- High-quality cast iron
- Authentic Japanese Look
|European Ceramic Set
|European||four||450 ml||nine||Made of Bone China|
|European Red Rose Set
|European||six||500 ml||fifteen||Vintage Look|
|Hoobar Chinese Gongfu
|Chinese||four||200 ml||nine||- Portable
- Authentic Chinese Look
|Fine China Porcelain Set
|Chinese||four||700 ml||sixteen||High-quality Bone China|
Best Tea Set In 2021
Best Japanese Tea Set – 6 Piece Japanese Cast Iron Pot Set
This offering from Kendal is an excellent, hand-crafted set made of heavy cast iron. It is made in the Japanese style so the quality is very high. It is great for enjoying our favorite drink and as an item of home décor. It makes a great gift for any tea lover, but especially one who loves Japanese teas. The teapot can also be used as a kettle, meaning you can heat it on a stove or over an open flame.
- High-quality: The cast iron used in crafting the pot and tea cups and the finish are excellent. Since everything is made in the traditional Japanese tetsubin style, you can be assured that it is authentic and top quality.
- Aesthetic Look: The aesthetic look means keep it as a home décor item along with using it for drinking.
- Functions as a kettle: Because you can heat the teapot over a flame or on the stove, you can also use it as a kettle to boil water.
- Infuser included: The teapot contains a removable stainless steel mesh strainer.
- Small teapot: As is the style in Japan and China, the teapot and tea cups are smaller than what we are used to in the west.
When it comes to high-quality and an excellent look, the Seb’s Kitchen bundle is the one you should go for. You get 4 tea cups, one teapot (that doubles as a kettle), and one stainless steel filter. It is great to use and looks good in any house.
Vintage Tea Set – Ufengke 9 Piece European Ceramic Tea Set
The Ufengke ceramic set is a nine-piece European style version. It is made of bone china and can be used as a tea or a coffee set. The Ufengke Ceramic service comes with a metal holder and is very easy to use. It has pink camellia paintings of flowers and butterflies on it.
- It looks very good: All the Ufengke Ceramic pieces look dainty, exactly how a they should look. It has a nice European look to it.
- Customer Service: The customer service of the Ufengke Company is very good and if any items are damaged in transit, they will replace them for you.
- Colors: It comes in two colors of white and pink.
- Wedding gift: It is exquisite to look at, so it can be an excellent wedding gift, especially if the bride likes pink.
- Capacity: The capacity of the teapot is only 450 ml so you may need to refill it if you want to fill all the teacups.
The Ufengke Ceramic set is excellent if you are looking for a European style model. It comes in two colors and is very dainty. The teapot could have been a little bigger but it is perfect for brewing tea for four to five people.
European Red Rose Tea Set
The European Red Rose service from Yalong is a complete teapot set of 15 pieces which include tea cups and saucers, a creamer, a sugar set and a teapot. It can be used for a tea party or after dinner. You can gift it for a wedding.
- Vintage Look: It has a vintage look with rose color on a creamy white background. It will look great in your kitchen, living or dining room.
- Gift: The European Red Rose set is packaged well as a gift and you can gift it for a variety of occasions like birthdays, Father’s day, Mother’s day, Thanksgiving, housewarming, Christmas, bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, anniversary, etc.
- Refund: If the product is chipped, you get a full refund or a free replacement as per your choice.
- Difficult to clean: Since the European Red Rose components are not dishwasher friendly, you need to wash them by hand which makes them a little more difficult to clean.
- You can’t heat it in a microwave: In case you want to quickly heat a cup of tea in your microwave, you can’t do so as the cups are not microwavable.
The European Red Rose service is an excellent gift as it as a royal, English look of the 1800s. It is an excellent gift. The set has 15 pieces and both the teapot and the milk pot have enough capacity to fill all the cups.
Tea Set Chinese – Hoobar Portable Chinese Kungfu Tea Set
If you want an authentic Chinese looking pot and cups then you should go for the Hoobar Kungfu Chinese Tea Set. It is portable and easy to travel with. It is made of porcelain and you get a teapot, teacups & a tea tray. If you’re not familiar with the gongfu (or kungfu) brewing method, read this lesson.
- High Quality: The quality of the components is very high and they has a very traditional Chinese style and look. Everything is made of Ge kiln which is a type of ceramic.
- Portable and easy to carry: Since you also get a free portable bag, all the pieces are very easy to carry around and to store. The travel bag is very convenient and perfect for travel, for outdoor picnics or if you are going on a business trip.
- Small Teapot: With a capacity of just 200 ml, the teapot is rather small. Also since there are only four teacups, you can’t use it if there are a large number of people (Chinese teapots are usually small, but you can find larger ones as well, like this one).
If you are interested in a high-quality, Chinese style set then the Kungfu version from Hoobar is a good choice. It is excellent if you are traveling and very authentic looking.
Jusalpha Fine China Tea Set
If you are looking for a complete tea service then the Fine China one from Jusalpha is the choice for you. It is made of fine bone china and has translucency along with being lightweight. It is very strong and has a feel and finish. You get a whole range of 16 pieces with this set including teacups, spoons, saucers, a glass teapot with a filter which can be removed and cleaned and a teapot warmer.
- Complete Set: The Jusalpha Fine China offering is a complete bundle that includes four spoons, four teacups, four saucers, one teapot warmer and one teapot with a filter.
- Translucent and lightweight: The bone China used in all the components is excellent which makes all the items very light. The finish has a translucent sheen.
- Delicate Pattern: The pattern is delicate and lovely to see.
- It can break easily: Since everything is made of bone china, the pieces are very delicate and can break very easily. Many reviewers online have complained that they received broken pieces.
The Jusalpha Fine China Service is a dainty and delicate option made of fine bone china. It is a complete set with sixteen items so you get value for your money. It looks great and also comes with a teapot warmer so that you don’t need to constantly heat up the water.
Best Tea Sets: Conclusion
Having a good quality teapot and tea cups is very helpful when it comes to entertaining guest.
- If you like a Japanese look, then you can go for the Japanese Cast Iron Teapot With 4 Cups.
- If you want a Chinese look, you can go for the Hoobar Chinese Kungfu Model.
- If you want a European looking service you can choose the ufengke European Ceramic one or the European Red Rose one for a rich, classic, vintage European look.
- Finally, you can choose the Jusalpha Fine China model if you want one with everything, including a teapot warmer.